The ReadyTalk footprint continues to expand as we announce our latest integration. ReadyTalk for ExactTarget will be generally available starting July 15th for ExactTarget clients through the launch of ExactTarget’s HubExchange. ReadyTalk’s app will be one of the inaugural apps available within the ExactTarget HubExchange marketplace for ExactTarget clients to download and use directly within the Interactive Marketing Hub.
Can’t wait until July 15 to check out of the ReadyTalk for ExactTarget application? We'd love to show you a demo! Send me an email (email@example.com) to find out more!
Now that we have gotten past the excitement about ReadyTalk launching an integration with ExactTarget, let’s talk about what it actually entails, shall we?
If you use email as one of the ways to communicate with your prospects and customers, you are most likely aware of ExactTarget, and the products and services they offer beyond everyday email. ReadyTalk for ExactTarget allows you to leverage the best of what each platform has to offer. Use ExactTarget to create and distribute all of your event-related emails and registration pages, and ReadyTalk for sharing relevant content while interacting with your audience during the webinar.
With the application, you can:
- Get your webinar program up and running quickly by instantly creating ExactTarget webinar invitations, confirmation, reminder, and follow-up emails plus webinar registration pages using your existing templates or ReadyTalk’s out-of-the-box templates
- Take advantage of ExactTarget’s customizability, deliverability, and reporting capabilities when you send all event-related emails from ExactTarget
- Make it easy for registrants to add your event to their calendar by including an ICS file with all of the information people need to join the event (including their unique ‘Join Meeting’ link) in confirmation and reminder emails sent from ExactTarget
- Avoid the tedious upload and download of spreadsheets between platforms by automatically (and instantly!) capturing webinar registration and attendance data in ExactTarget
- Increase conversion rates by sending timely post-event emails to attendees and no-shows immediately after the webinar
To learn more about HubExchange, visit the HubExchange Week site where you can sign up for meet-ups in your region or any virtual sessions in case you are not able to attend in person. ReadyTalk will be sponsoring and hosting live and virtual events, so please check the HubExchange Week site for the most up-to-date information!