It’s official! The same company that has brought you best-in-class collaboration and webinar solutions for over a decade is getting a fresh look and feel to our product offerings. This summer, ReadyTalk joins the GlobalMeet family to bring you:
GlobalMeet, GlobalMeet Webinar & GlobalMeet Webcast
As part of PGi’s global efforts to streamline its product portfolio, ReadyTalk is getting an upgraded and refreshed look to accompany some amazing new capabilities, product features and packages.
We’ve pulled out all the stops when it comes to designing one of the most intuitive user interfaces on the market today. For busy professionals and marketers on-the-go, we believe that communication tools should enhance your online event and collaboration experience, not hinder it.
With high-quality video and screen sharing, and no downloads required, GlobalMeet allows teams to get meetings up and running faster, improving productivity and decreasing downtime. GlobalMeet Webinar enables business users to quickly and easily create professional-quality events for an unlimited audience size efficiently and affordably.
What this means for you & your teams.
You still get the best of ReadyTalk, but with some additional perks. New enhancements ensure your business is getting the best user experience possible, with the same 24-hour customer support and management you know and love.
Key features of GlobalMeet include:
- High-quality video and screen sharing: Engage participants “face-to face” and share visuals during your meetings with HD Audio & Video for a rich meeting experience.
- One-click meeting access: Frictionless meeting entry with one-click access from any browser and device. No need to remember dial in information because the meeting calls you.
- Flexible audio connections: Instantly connect and seamlessly switch between multiple audio options to ensure a crystal-clear voice experience.
- Recording: High-quality recording captures video of your meeting, including the meeting panel, chat, and any webcams or screens being shared in the room.
Key features and functionality of GlobalMeet Webinar and GlobalMeet Webcast include:
- Broadcast HD Video: Available to every user on any device.
- Polling, Q&A, Surveys and Chat: Interactive features allow the audience to interact and engage with content throughout the event.
- Integrations: GlobalMeet Webinar’s open API integrates seamlessly with the marketing automation systems and CRMs you already use every day.
- Analytics: Measure the success of each event with robust pre- and post-event reporting.
- Self-Service Simulive: Bring pre-recorded content to a live event audience to extend your reach.
- Network Optimization: Reach 1000s of individuals with minimal impact on your corporate network, which includes real-time access to the quality of a participant’s viewing experience.
- Testing & Certification: Provide participants with online testing that can be launched directly from the conclusion of your event.
If you’re an existing ReadyTalk customer, don’t worry! Things are business as usual. You’ll start to see the GlobalMeet brand transition into our communications and materials going forward. There won’t be any changes to your day-to-day or billing processes. Better yet, your account manager or customer success manager remains the same. If you are interested in moving to GlobalMeet, contact us.
We’re excited about the evolution of ReadyTalk into the GlobalMeet brand family and hope you’re as eager as we are to embark on the next chapter of our brand journey together.
To learn more about GlobalMeet, GlobalMeet Webinar and GlobalMeet Webcast, contact us.