Want to make your webinar series worthy of a Lombardi trophy? ReadyTalk will help you plan and execute your webinar like a champ. Let’s kick off your webinar the right way and secure victory against your competition. Here are a few drills to keep your webinar fans coming back for more:
- Draft a subject matter expert. Find a webinar speaker who’s the “Peyton Manning” of hosting live events. Popularity doesn’t hurt either. Even if they have a “Johnny Manziel” reputation, if they’re knowledgeable and engaging, leveraging your speaker’s name can help drive audience registration, resulting in more leads.
- Get your audience pumped for kickoff. Since a stadium flyovers and halftime shows won’t work in this case, add pizzazz to your preview webinar slides and grab your attendees’ attention before the webcast begins. Enhance their engagement and generate excitement with trivia, pictures, music or videos.
3) Don’t compete with the primary colors. For slide design, choose colors and fonts wisely. Stray away from conflicting and distracting colors. Although the University of Oregon and the Seattle Seahawks have creative football uniforms that encompass all sorts of colors and combinations, that is not what your webinar slides should look like.
4) Utilize commercial breaks. Pay attention to the clock and don’t hesitate to take timeouts. Pause the webinar and take the opportunity to poll the audience or show a quick video clip to reengage the audience.
5) Watch the game tape. Conclude your webinar with a questionnaire asking the audience how your presentation was. Evaluate your reviews and take notes on the webinar recording to make smarter plays the next go around.
Remember that a perfect game is very rare, and a webinar may never be perfect, but with practice and lots of repetition, future success and webinar wins will result.