We are making it even easier to host or join a ReadyTalk audio conference with the new “Call Me” features. When you (the chairperson or meeting host) use ReadyTalk for Outlook or our Google Calendar integration, a link to the “Call Me” page is included with the invite. When it’s time for you to start the meeting or for your participants to join, they simply click on the link. They enter their phone number and the conference bridge dials out to them. They’ll also be connected to the web meeting – no dialing, no access code. It’s fast and easy.
As the chairperson, you can click the same link but then select HOST. You enjoy all the same benefits (the conference bridge calls you and connects you to the web meeting).
A few highlights:
- Enter your conference information once and it will remember your details for future calls whether you are hosting or joining.
- You can also enter multiple access codes and numbers, name them and save them. On future calls, select them from a drop down menu – meaning no access codes, PINs and passcodes to remember.
- Join only the web portion of the conference and not the audio portion if you so choose (or vice versa).
- Bookmark this web page to easily access it from any browser for unscheduled meetings/presentations.
- In addition, this page is mobile-friendly so you can quickly start or join from any device.
If you are on one of ReadyTalk’s new Meeting or Webinar subscriptions, “Call Me” is included in your subscription and if not, it will never be more than your toll-free cost for participants to use the “Call Me” links when joining your meeting.