I recently shared 15 Ways You Know It’s Time to Break Up (with your conferencing provider) because not every relationship is meant to last forever.
Once you have decided it is in fact time to break up with your current conferencing provider, it can be awkward to tell them that it’s over and that you deserve more than their web and audio conferencing services.
We want to make it easier for you, so here are a few ways to start your break up letter.
It’s over and time for us to go our separate ways. It’s not me, it’s you. Here’s why I’m dumping you:
[Pick from the following list]:
- You never listen to me
- You don’t pick up the phone when I call
- I always hear static when I am talking
- Every time I need help you are never around
- I feel like I have to do everything all by myself
- You are only available to me during the week, what about the weekends?
- My participants have to download something in order to join, not cool
- I don’t think you even want to focus on me, the marketer, and what my needs are
- You cost me a lot of money, I need something more affordable
- You don’t make it easy for me to record my event and then promote it later
- You always make things so difficult for me
- I don’t want anymore hassles
- You just don’t get me and how I want things to work
- I hate having to repeat tasks, why don’t you just integrate with my marketing automation tool or Salesforce?
- I really don’t like it when you drop my calls, so rude
- You just don’t care anymore
- Your technology is always overshadowing what I do, I want to be the star in this relationship
ReadyTalk is right here and waiting for you. We will support you through this transition and make sure everything goes smoothly for you. And we will always take your calls, support you during your event/meeting and ensure that you always have the perfect online meeting and presentation. It’s our passion.
Want to learn more about transitioning to ReadyTalk? Check out: 5 Myths of Technology Transitions.