Visit the ReadyTalk blog every Friday to learn more about a ReadyTalk feature.
Why use this feature?
Whether collaborating with a small circle or hosting a large webinar, the Invite from Contacts feature makes it easy invite participants to your scheduled meetings. This saves you time and energy and helps you move on to the more important aspects of your day.
How to use this feature:
- In Conference Center, click Schedule a Meeting and fill out the appropriate details
- On the next page you’ll be taken to the Next Steps section. Under Invite Participants click the “Send Invitations” button
- You can invite your contacts either manually or through a bulk upload.
- Start typing the name in the dialogue box. If the name is already in Conference Center, the system will auto suggest a name from your contacts.
- Hit enter and continue inputting names until you have completed.(**To upload your frequently used contacts into your Conference Center directory, see the section at the end of this post)
- Where it says “Upload a CSV file of email addresses” click the Browse button and select your spreadsheet from your documents
- The system will scan your list to make sure all the email addresses are valid. If there are errors, you will be prompted to fix them.
The system will validate the email address to make sure the formats are valid and show which are incorrect. It will show you which emails need to be corrected (below).
Give this feature a try the next time you are inviting meeting participants. Have a comment or question? Leave a note below…we love hearing from you!
**Uploading Contacts to Conference Center
As mentioned above, we recommend uploading your frequently used contacts into your Conference Center directory prior to manually inviting contacts. To do so:
In Conference Center, Select the Manage Contacts bar
- Click the green button
- Upload a .CSV file; you can upload up to 2,000 contacts