ReadyTalk will be exhibiting at the B2B Content2Conversion conference next week to discuss the role that webinars have in a content marketing strategy.
Webinars you say? What do webinars have to do with a content marketing strategy? Plenty!
What marketers are now calling content, readers refer to as information. And our users are looking for plenty of it. A webinar can be a time-consuming piece content that disappears into the ether after the event. But if executed correctly, it can provide the foundation for effective content (or information) – from blog posts to whitepapers.
You can also:
- Distribute the slide deck on SlideShare
- Share the recording on YouTube or embed it on your website or blog
- Promote the recording as an on-demand event in a future campaign
- Divide your recording into easily digestible sound bites and include them in nurturing emails
- Write a blog post sharing key takeaways or highlights from the Q&A
- Transcribe the recording and use it to help drive organic search
- Create an infographic that highlights key data points from the webinar
- Transform the transcript into an e-book covering the topic (see our link to an example)
Remember, as marketers we do not simply “do” webinars – we create purposeful information.
The organization that is not including webinars in their content marketing mix is forfeiting one of the most effective forms content creation.
If you’re in NYC for the conference stop by and share your ideas for creating content through webinars.