In the fourth quarter of 2017 ReadyTalk Webinar was named a ‘market leader’ by InFlow Analysis, a technological consulting group. This insightful report entitled, The InFlow Analysis Market Compass for Webinar Providers, 2017: Shifting to Conversational Experiences, highlights industry trends that reflect the demands of various buyer types and use cases. Given the competitive business of technology, SMB and enterprise customers are challenged with purchasing decisions between disruptors, niche providers, and legacy webinar vendors.
After scoring all webinar services providers, the InFlow report created this list of takeaways meant to help buyers choose the webinar service most suited for their needs:
- When making webinar procurement decisions, business planners have to map critical capabilities to the right use cases to avoid the pitfalls of focusing too much on features.
- Knowing your target audience will help guide technology decisions, especially around scale and bandwidth needs. Also, focus on conversational experiences with your audience.
- While webinar decisions tend to be departmental and team based mostly, take care to ensure broader integration with business applications such as marketing automation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Reporting and analytics is a critical component and will provide useful data that can guide engagement activities after the webinar event. AI and machine learning are becoming integral parts of this phase for accurate insights.
- Plan carefully for webinars and understand beforehand requirements for professional services and live support during larger and more critical events.
Within the leadership category, ReadyTalk was also mentioned for its excellence in branding and marketing functionality:
“There are customized branding capabilities, recording, integrated audio and integration into business applications and platforms, such as Salesforce, Marketo and a majority of CRM and marketing automation platforms respectively. Integration into critical business applications and processes speaks to support for pre, during and post webinar management, which covers the entire webinar workflow. For marketing professionals, the ReadyTalk webinar service provides event promotion tools for social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. The service includes broadcast video webcasts and simulive events, which allows producers to replay recorded webinars with live Q&A and interactivity. Webinar planners and producers also get post-webinar reporting capabilities.”
Click below for the full report by InFlow Analysis! Cheers and happy hosting on your next event.