After engaging your community, the great thing is you can learn from it.
Connect with content
We all want content where we already are. If we’re in Facebook, for example, we don’t want to leave that experience. We want to stay there. Making content transcend platform is the future of content — where people can engage where they are.
In the meantime, don’t forget to include content here:
- Put highlights of your webinar on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Add webinars to your YouTube channel. You can even create Playlists of related content.
- Send tweets with stats from your webinar.
- Create a blog post with your content, if your audience engages you there.
When you engage, you can measure and improve content
Go beyond with your content, too. Learning includes making smarter content. By smarter content, it’s content where you can measure engagement in all it’s various ways. What are those ways? They include:
- Questions participants are asking.
- Answers to polls and surveys, even when they’re research for your company.
- Feedback you receive, in general, about your content.
- Where your audience engaged in the webinar, for example.