Small changes can lead to big differences, especially when it comes to the productivity of your sales and marketing teams. As our readers know, we continue to invest in ReadyTalk for Salesforce based on user feedback and the salesforce.com product roadmap, while ensuring that our vision for the application is in line with our product strategy.
The latest version of ReadyTalk for Salesforce includes several incremental enhancements. Let's take a look at the new features, and how they might help you as a user.
- Conducting several online demos a week? Do you have multiple past webinars to import registration, attendance and polling data for? Now you can import multiple meetings from ReadyTalk to Salesforce at the same time.
- Do you ask the same set of polling questions on every webinar? Create a set of default poll questions in your user settings to be automatically mapped to meeting member, lead, and/or contact record for every event. And, you can always change them on a per meeting basis if needed!
- Microsoft Outlook User? The option to add to your Outlook calendar is now available when you start or schedule a ReadyTalk meeting from the lead or contact record.
And finally, you'll notice some general usability improvements with the application:
- Conference Center launches into a new browser to enable full functionality when scheduling or editing a meeting
- Updates to the workflow for inviting leads or contacts to playback a recording
- Ability to invite customers or prospects that are not currently in Salesforce
What are you waiting for? Upgrade today!