ReadyTalk Launches Major Upgrade to ReadyTalk for Salesforce on Salesforce.com's AppExchange
Customers can now drive more value from content by making recorded webinars and sales demos easily accessible in salesforce.com
SAN FRANCISCO – SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE – Sept. 18, 2012 – ReadyTalk, a leading provider of audio and web conferencing services, today announced it has made upgrades to ReadyTalk for Salesforce, which automatically captures webinar registration, attendance and polling data in salesforce.com and enables users to quickly schedule and start product demos from the Lead or Contact record. With the latest release, users will now be able to easily invite customers and prospects to view recorded sales demos, webinars and training sessions without leaving salesforce.com and instantly capture data on how long each person viewed the recording to measure engagement.
The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. ReadyTalk will be in booth 1429 in the Dreamforce Expo. Built on the Salesforce Platform, the updates to ReadyTalk for Salesforce are immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003K9YwEAK.
Comments on the News
- “Lead conversion is significantly improved by giving sales reps faster, more accurate visibility into a prospect’s activities, such as participation in a webinar or viewing of a recorded demo,” said Beth Toeniskoetter, product marketing manager at ReadyTalk. “Giving sales reps actionable data quickly significantly improves funnel velocity.”
- “Companies around the globe are transforming into social enterprises to engage with customers and employees in entirely new ways,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com Operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as ReadyTalk, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform and the reach of our ecosystem to accelerate customers’ transformation into social enterprises.”
Product Key Features
By integrating web conferencing and webinars directly with salesforce.com, marketers, sales reps and trainers experience significant benefits:
- Eliminate time-consuming spreadsheet work and speed follow up by capturing registration, attendance, polling and recording playback details directly in salesforce.com.
- Increase visibility across the organization and make it easy for colleagues to invite customers and prospects to marketing, training and sales events.
- Maintain workflow by scheduling and starting meetings and demos directly from salesforce.com; no need to leave the platform.
- Measure success metrics and key performance indicators with high-level dashboards or detail-level reports for webinars or sales demos.
More information on the integration can also be found at www.readytalk.com/salesforce. To learn more about ReadyTalk’s audio and web conferencing offerings, including professional services and support for webinars , please visit www.readytalk.com, or on Twitter and Facebook.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Denver, Colo., ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that empower customers to successfully conduct audio and web conferences of all sizes – from ad hoc meetings to large webinars. ReadyTalk combines ease of use with sophisticated marketing tools to increase audience engagement, event ROI and meeting productivity. Unlike other services, ReadyTalk gives customers a full suite of tools for training, collaboration, webinars and more. You’ll always have access to the right features when you need them, no need to upgrade to another product. Please call toll free 800.843.9166 or visit www.readytalk.com for more information.