When you got audio, you're ready
It all starts with listening. ReadyTalk webinars, webcasts and conferencing has great audio built in.
Audio conferencing features
High quality audio
We have options to meet your needs. Use your voice over your computer (aka VoIP) for superior quality or broadcast to keep costs low. Either way, you have reliability — 99% up time.
- Broadcast audio keeps costs low while supporting audiences up to 5,000 participants. Mobile-friendly for web conferences that don’t require two-way audio interaction with all participants.
- Voice over your computer (VoIP) delivers reliable, high-quality audio using a computer’s microphone and speakers over our tier-one secure telephony network. Combine traditional phone with VoIP audio for remote participants connecting from down the street or across the globe.
Get on demand audio
Be spontaneous. We accommodate up to 150 participants.
- Send instant invitations, including from your desktop
- Enable fast meetings
Remote start any meeting from your smartphone. No PINs, no passwords. Easy for participants and meeting hosts.
App syncs with your mobile calendar, pulling in your existing ReadyTalk meetings
- Use "Call Me" feature to prevent using your mobile phone minutes
- Start or join scheduled meetings directly from reminders that occur 30 seconds prior to your meeting
- Text, chat just as easy as on your desktop or laptop
No matter whether you're in a webinar, conference or webcast, we have international options for your participants and attendees.
- Extend free international calls for your participants or request they pay for the call — it's your choice
- Control the call with mute and unmute abilities
- Record the call
- Secure the lines
Record and Archive
Easily record and archive
Keep records of calls if you want. Enable podcasting. Recording, archiving and playback is simple. You'll receive .mp3, .mp4 or .wav files.
- Easy recording editing
- Customize recording registration
- Get playback notification
- Protect recordings with passwords
- Get playback reporting to see who and how many people used the recording
- Automate podcasting
- Integrate with Facebook and Twitter
Resources, best practices and ideas to improve communication
We're ready to answer your questions 24/7.