Hosting a ReadyTalk meeting with VoIP
- Open the web conference controls and click the Options button.
- Click the Use Computer button under Audio Controls.
- Under Mic and Speaker, select the microphone and speaker you would like to use.
- Optional: Adjust the Microphone and Speaker volume if desired.We recommend 75% for both.
- Click Select and Continue to Start Your Audio Conference.
- Once connected, under Audio Controls, you will be able to adjust mic and speaker volume, mute your mic and connect to a phone and more during your meeting.
Participating in a ReadyTalk meeting with VoIP
- Join your ReadyTalk web conference.
- Click the Audio button at the top of the screen.
- Click the Use your Computer Mic and Speaker button.
- The Adobe Flash Player Settings window will open.
- Click the Allow radio button.
- Click the Remember checkbox.
- Note: If using Google Chrome, click Allow button you are presented.
- Under Microphone, select your desired microphone from the dropdown menu.
- Click Select and Continue to Connect to the conference.
- Once connected to the conference, using the Volume Icons at the top left corner you will be able to adjust mic and speaker volume, mute your mic and more during your meeting.