Hosted Voice Features
• Caller ID
• Group directory
• N-Way calling
• Overhead paging
• Call forwarding
• Remote office
• Voicemail / unified messaging
• Voice platform API
• Push to talk
• Soft phone on desktop and mobile
• Messaging & presence
• File sharing
• 1 on 1 video
• Secure business-class instant messaging
• Integrated phone and calendar presence
• Soft phone dialing from mobile and desktop
• 1 on 1 video calling
• Mobile integration (iOS and Android)
• File sharing
• Find me/follow me
• Corporate directory
• Chat and call history
• Auto receptionist
• Personal/group fax
• Virtual extension
• Call recording
• Voicemail transcription
• Hunt groups
• Polycom desk phones
• Polycom conference room phones
• EdgeMarc SBCs
Web & video conferencing
• ReadyTalk Meeting: web, audio and video conferencing for your one-to-few meetings.
• ReadyTalk Webinar: web, audio and video conferencing for your one-to-thousands presentation.
The Value of Hosted Voice
Be more efficient and productive Reduce inefficient communications–from telephone tag to scouring through several contact lists to find someone. Share information in a moment’s notice, easily without struggling with multiple solutions. Ensure customers get the attention they need.
Grow your business without changing providers Unified communications, when done right, is scalable as your business grows and expands or as your company changes focus.
Reduce costs Cloud communications is cheaper than maintaining outdated, on-premises solutions. It also enables more people to work from home, saving money on office expenses. And it reduces the need for travel.
from not just one team, but the entire ReadyTalk family
Take a closer look
Contact us to schedule a 30-minute live demo with a ReadyTalk representative.