ReadyTalk Scheduler for Outlook gives you the flexibility to easily setup and start an on-demand or scheduled meeting, webinar, product demonstration or training session directly from Microsoft Outlook.
This tool is perfect for:
- Sales Demos: Create on-the-fly web and audio meeting invites for your next sales demos directly from your Outlook toolbar, and automatically record the activity in Salesforce.com on the lead or contact record.
- Training: Invite your participants and schedule your next online training session without leaving Outlook.
- Collaboration: On-demand meetings started from Outlook have full access to ReadyTalk tools, like application and desktop sharing, so you can collaborate quickly.
Ready to Get Started with Scheduler for Outlook?
- Start a meeting right from Outlook. Instantly start an on-demand or scheduled ReadyTalk web meeting directly from the Microsoft Outlook toolbar.
- Schedule a meeting using the Outlook calendar. Schedule a one-time or recurring on-demand web and/or audio conference using the Microsoft Outlook calendar. The meeting request includes all of the information your participants need to join.
- Instantly record demos and meetings as Salesforce activities. Automatically sync registration and attendance data on the lead or contact record when meetings are scheduled.
- Hassle-free meeting participation.* Audio Quick Start allows meeting participants to automatically join your web conference and be dialed into your audio conference by simply clicking a link.
- One install lets you manage multiple subscriptions. Schedule meetings for multiple ReadyTalk subscriptions and access codes using the same ReadyTalk Scheduler, saving you time and the hassle of multiple installations.
Quick Access to ReadyTalk Conference Center. Access the ReadyTalk Conference Center and Support section directly from the ReadyTalk Scheduler for Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook® 2007 (SP3), 2010, 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit versions) & 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Windows® XP (Service Pack 2), Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 1), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or later Windows operating system.