Are you looking for a faster way to start and join ReadyTalk audio and web meetings? Do you need an easier way to invite others to your ad hoc meetings and demos? Streamline the process to start, join, and invite participants to online meetings with ReadyTalk Desktop – a desktop tool available when you need it.
Start your calls on-time with ReadyTalk Desktop. See who is on your audio call, who is talking, and mute barking dogs (and other interruptions).
Start, Invite, and Join with Ease
In today’s virtual world, online meetings play a critical role in connecting with colleagues, customers and partners. However, the technology itself can get in the way of efficient interactions by taking you out of your workflow to launch an audio conference or web meeting.
With the ReadyTalk Desktop, you can kick-off a meeting in seconds from your desktop:
- See who’s in the lobby, on your call and even lock your call so others do not join early
- Save frequently dialed numbers so you don’t have to keep entering them
- Start and join a meeting with one click using stored account credentials
- View and start upcoming scheduled meetings, trainings or demos
- Quickly invite others from the app or copy and paste meeting information into your preferred email
- Start and join meetings right from the notification
ReadyTalk Desktop makes it faster than ever to join another user’s web meeting by simply entering their 7-digit access code to bypass the registration process .
Audio Conferencing Flexibility
ReadyTalk Desktop also makes it easier to to see who’s waiting in the lobby, see who’s dialed into the meeting and who isn’t, view active speaker, mute/unmute all, start/stop recording, and lock/unlock audio. Plus, you can save numbers for the system to call you.