ReadyTalk gives you tools to engage and capture your audience’s attention. With video clip playback, you can easily upload and stream short pre-recorded video clips to your entire webinar audience providing a rich web event experience.
"With ReadyTalk, we can maintain a continuous presentation flow and present slides and video clips without changing interfaces or tabs. It’s not only seamless, but effortless for presenters as well as an extremely effective way for us to communicate and deliver content."
ReadyTalk’s video clip playback feature includes:
- A one-step upload process that takes the headache out of sharing video clips
- Ability to upload many standard audio and video file types
- Media management library for storing up to 10 files
- Smooth and reliable video playback for attendees on any platform
- Insert videos alongside slides and polls for seamless content flow
- Participants experience the video in real-time with no downloads
- When recording the session, video is captured just as it is presented during the webinar including any pauses and voice-overs from the presenter
Ready to Get Started Using Video Clip Playback?
Video clip playback is free and available to all ReadyTalk web conferencing and webinar customers.