At ReadyTalk, we want your web conference to be as smooth and easy as possible. With that in mind, we offer the below recommendations to ensure your next web conference is a success.
Pre-Meeting Best Practices
Send meeting invitations to your attendees that include the following:
- Meeting date and time. Remind attendees what time zone your meeting is using.
- Audio conference details such as your 800 number, meeting access code and more.
- Your web meeting URL which can be found using the ReadyTalk Scheduler for Outlook or the ReadyTalk Conference Center.
- Prepare an agenda ahead of time to keep your web meeting on task.
- Upload your PowerPoint presentation or pre-recorded video ahead of time to avoid delays.
Best Practices During Your Web Meeting
Make your next web meeting more productive with these best practices:
For additional best practices for web meetings and conferences, check out the ReadyTalk blog.
- Start your meeting on time.
- Consider recording the meeting for people who can’t attend.
- Promote participants to co-presenter status as soon as your meeting begins.
- When collaboration is your goal, grant control of your computer to other participants to edit documents in real time.