Additional VoIP Conferencing System Requirements
- Up to 150 VoIP users may connect at the same time on a single access code.
- If more than 150 audio users attempt to connect (VoIP or telephone), the surplus users will hear a message that the conference is full.
- Mobile/Tablet devices are not currently supported (Although iPad users can join the visual portion of web conferences, these users will not have access to VoIP services currently).
- VoIP services will NOT work for a Chairperson connected over a network that uses a proxy (VoIP will work for Participants connected to a proxy).
- VoIP services will not work over pipe networking.
- We recommend that users connect through a wired network connection when using VoIP services to ensure the best quality due to the many issues that an unreliable wireless or tethered connection can cause.
- Audio quality will degrade significantly on networks with download speeds of less than 1.5 Mbps or wireless networks with inconsistent signal strength.
- Although participants can still join the visual portion of web conferences on Adobe Flash Player versions 10.1+, VoIP services will only work for individuals using Flash version 11+.
Questions About Our System Requirements?
ReadyTalk’s customer care team is available 24/7 to support you and your meeting participants. You can reach us at 800.843.9166, email us at email@example.com or visit our support and training section.