Live video in webcasts improves engagement
Video helps prospects, customers and employees understand your message and engage with it.
Why webcasts: video improves engagement
Ensure people understand your message by engaging them with video.
More than 60% of all marketers use webinars and webcasts to increase revenue by generating leads — educating audiences. Trainers and HR professionals depend on them for educating employees. Video only increases that engagement — with prospects and employees.
See webinars in action with a discussion about the future of work, where people want video.
Engage your audience
- Easy to join
- International support with 17 languages
- Accept real-time questions using chat
- High-quality audio and video
Easy to conduct webcasts
- Edit recordings and distribute
- Pre-record or conduct it live
- Show video or slides simply
- Get exceptional customer service
Customize for your brand, not ours
Measure effectiveness and engagement
- Track attendance
- Get demographic information
- See when people are engaged ... or disengaged
- Improve your message
Get concierge services
- Kick-off discussion to review the goals of your webcast
- Create assets, including registration microsite and participant emails
- Conduct a dry run to ensure your event goes off without a hitch
- Monitor, support and troubleshoot
- Review analytics post-event
- Edit your video recording and provide access
- CRM software, such as Salesforce
- Marketing automation, including HubSpot, Eloqua and Marketo