View a recording of this event:
If you are like a majority of sales and marketing professionals today, you struggle with getting your webinar and online meeting data into salesforce.com for prospecting, nurturing and follow-up. The process can be inefficient, time-consuming and frustrating when your conferencing platform and your CRM system can’t talk to each other. Join us on September 27 to discover how three progressive companies have automated these processes by seamlessly integrating their conferencing platform with their CRM.
Learn how this integration enables you to:
- Quickly invite Leads, Contacts and Campaign Members to webinars or training sessions.
- Automatically record registration details in salesforce.com.
- Host a polished live webinar for up to 3,000 people.
- Instantly update salesforce.com with attendance data to speed sales follow-up.
- Create new leads for registrants and attendees not already in salesforce.com.
- Give your sales team greater visibility and access to these important programs.
We’ll cover different scenarios on how integration can make your webinar and training programs more efficient and effective. Avoid tedious spreadsheet work and save valuable time. Focus on your campaigns, demos, and training sessions - not on the amount of effort to move important data back and forth.