View a recording of this event:
August 19, 2014 at 02:00 pm EDT
Webinars are becoming a prominent form of marketing and communication in the B2B world. Although people may spend countless hours on generating flawless content, all of that means nothing if no one is present to hear it. Before being able to satisfy viewers, it is important that you first attract an audience. Be sure to tune into this webinar as Dan Slagen, the CMO of HourlyNerd, discusses five ways to guarantee nobody misses your next webinar.
Topics will include:
- Ways to market through your speakers
- How partnerships can increase webinar attendance rates
- How to blog about your webinar
- Reasons not to be afraid of paid media
- The importance of promising and delivering high quality content
Don’t create a killer webinar for absolutely nothing. Fill your seats and make your next webinar an extraordinary success.