View a recording of this event:
Timely industry news or shifts cause market disruption. Businesses that can speak to relevant current events can build awareness and build a strong case around their own offerings. These disruptions can take a webinar on a related topic from being a “nice to attend” to a “must attend.”
Using actual case studies from emerging and global brands, Mike Agron, CEO and Founder of WebAttract, will explain how market changes, news topics and industry shifts can provide great content for webinars. You’ll learn how to:
- Choose topics that resonate with webinar audiences today
- Use market and industry disruptions to your advantage
- Utilize existing content that amplifies your thought leadership
- Webinar inception – developing mini segments within your live event to repurpose into additional content
- With your next webinar, capitalize on the noise to attract, engage and convert the audience.
Bonus: All attendees will receive a free copy of the eBook, “Managing the Webinar Lifecycle from Start to Finish,” co-authored by Mike Agron and ReadyTalk.