View a recording of this event:
A recent survey by Quantum Leap Marketing revealed that only a few small businesses have a high ROI from marketing while the majority struggle to be heard above the noise.
What can organizations of all sizes learn from these high-performance firms? What are the top small business marketers planning on doing differently than the rest for 2013? How can you get more leads and sales from your next marketing campaign?
Whether you want to create your first formal marketing plan or just get an edge in 2013, join a panel of experts led by Bob Hanson, President of Quantum Leap Marketing, as he shares the results of his latest survey of small business marketers on their plans for 2013. He will also lead an expert panel which will show you what’s working in social media marketing specifically, and small business marketing in general for 2013.
Attend this interactive webinar to discover:
- How small business can make the most of limited budgets
- Common and costly marketing mistakes to avoid, especially with Social Media
- How webinars can be a successful part of your marketing mix
- Specific steps for a successful social media marketing plan
- 7 “must-haves” for your marketing success plan for 2013