As marketers, we can’t read a blog, attend an event or open a white paper without the mention of content marketing. Why is the topic of content marketing so timely? By now you’ve probably heard the Corporate Executive Board statistic that today’s buyer doesn’t engage with sales until they are 57% of the way into the buying process. Instead, buyers turn to Google and to their peers to investigate potential solutions.
It’s our job as marketers to provide content that speaks to their pain points, teaches them something new, builds trust, and eventually leads them down the path to our solution. As you map out the content marketing strategy for your organization, where do webinars fit into the mix? Join experts from Kapost, Vidyard, and ReadyTalk to learn:
- Why content marketing is important to modern marketers
- What types of content work best at each stage of the funnel
- How to tailor your webinar content to persona and stage in the buying process
- Tips on designing your webinar content with reuse in mind
- Creative ideas for repurposing your webinar for ongoing content marketing
- How to drive ROI from your webinar recording long after the follow-up email