Social media is the new front door to your business and a can’t-miss opportunity for finding and engaging customers. With more buyers researching products online before reaching out to sales reps, how do you make the most of this opportunity?
In this webinar, Cameron Uganec, Senior Director Growth Channels, and Andy Au, Social Marketing Lead, will take you through best practices learned from Hootsuite’s over 10 million users. Learn to build awareness through content marketing and social video, grow a community of advocates, and align your business objectives to social media metrics.
With the rapid development of new platforms and features, discover where your team should invest their time and ways they can close the social media skills gap.
- How to develop an audience-centric content strategy
- How social video fits into your marketing plan
- How to build an advocacy program
- How to recognize and measure the value of social
- How to keep your workforce educated and relevant