Archived ReadyTalk Webinars
Missed a recent webinar? Want to review the content from a past session? Check out the ReadyTalk Webinar Series archives for recordings of past events. Access to the archives is free and a great way to review session tips or check out webinars that you missed.
- How to be a better speaker in a remote environment
- Moderator tactics
- How to create a visual presentation that complements your message
- Engagement tools and methods
- The value in presenting from a thought leadership perspective
- Simple webinar activities to ‘elevate your game’
When was the last time you bought anything for yourself without getting advice and feedback from another buyer? Every day we rely on dozens of apps and websites to connect us with first hand reviews and recommendations. Now your customers are expecting the same experience for their business purchases. Which customer are they going to talk to next?
Marketers need to mobilize their advocates; those fans, evangelists and promoters that willingly share their positive experiences with others. Join this webinar to learn about the “Yelpification of B2B," and five simple steps you can take to build a world-class advocate marketing program that drives your brand, demand and revenue.
- What Advocacy Marketing is and how can it help your company today
- How to accelerate sales and drive revenue with warm leads referred to you by happy, engaged customers
- How to cultivate genuine product reviews and references and gain product feedback by mobilizing your advocates
- 5 steps you can take right away to get started with your Advocacy Marketing Program
Marketers put a lot of time and resources into their content – especially when it comes to webinars. Webinar fatigue has slowly crept in and getting your content noticed in this format has become increasingly challenging. So how do we re-energize our events?
Since webinars are core to our business at ReadyTalk and also a part of our lead gen efforts, we had to ask ourselves the same question. This month, we are teaming up with the content marketing experts at Scripted to cover some fresh approaches to the traditional webinar format and the content that’s included. We’ll discuss:
- Crafting webinar content that gets you leads vs. just views
- New webinar format ideas to not only capture registrants, but attendees
- How to crowdsource your next webinar topic
- Webinar inception – use this tactic to get the most milage from your content
We want you to participate, too! Use the hashtag #webinarwakeup on Twitter to send us your burning questions, or even tactics that you've found successful to combat webinar fatigue. We'll be using these to shape each section of our presentation. Fire away!
You're making investments in content marketing, but you're not sure you're making the right content. You're not alone. Marketers are struggling to prove the value of their content, how it's being produced, the kind of engagement it's driving, and how it delivers leads and deals. This webinar will breakdown the various metrics you need to track to measure the impact of content on your business. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The metrics you need to track your content production
- What to measure when calculating top-level performance and engagement
- An introduction to the concept of content scoring and a new way to calculate how individual content is producing leads, opportunities and deals
The tools you need to investigate to accurately track and analyze your content's performance
- How to design your webinar for recorded clips that are easily divided
- Editing techniques for content that lends itself well for video format
- How to align content with CTAs for each stage of the buying cycle
- Methods to track engagement data for recorded content
- Strategies to turn views into leads
- How to design a live webinar with your on-demand strategy in mind
- How to choose topics that are evergreen, yet compelling
- Approaches for demand gen vs. nurturing series – how are they different?
- What role does marketing automation play?
- Measuring success – what does it look like?
- Streamline disconnected marketing tools and develop consistency (Centralize)
- Reduce lead follow-up time (Maximize)
- Distribute workload and optimize resources to meet demand for content (Optimize)
- Get real-time access to data and project updates (Visibility)
- Collaborate on creative review cycles and approvals (Efficiency)
- How companies are making customer engagement the new bottom line
- Why the Salesforce Platform is the next big opportunity
- Evidence that cloud governance accelerates innovation
- Why people are the key to unlocking the power of Salesforce
- How to map content to personas and stages of the buyers’ journey
- Why it is important to integrate platforms for marketing success & full ROI visibility
- How to incorporate multiple content delivery methods to drive customer engagement
- How to provide your customers with content according to their terms and their timing
- How to measure success with multiple channels
Online events are not simply cost-effective substitutes for live, in-person events. They are a distinct marketing channel that offers unique opportunities for engagement.
Developing an effective online event strategy means creating the right mix of online and in-person events and incorporating them within your larger marketing strategy. As with other marketing channels, understanding how to maximize the medium and setting the right goals is extremely important. When delivered properly, online events can add tremendous value; engaging customers, moving buyers through the sales cycle, and enhancing the strength of other marketing channels.
Join Certain, Readytalk, and AMi on January 8th at 10am US Pacific / 1pm US Eastern, as we explore the best practices in online events and how to create a comprehensive strategy which properly incorporates them within your marketing mix.
- Develop a strategy that works in conjunction with the rest of your events and marketing programs
- Know when and how to incorporate online or hybrid events
- Create content that works best with the online medium
- Leverage technology to keep your online attendees engaged
Understand how to measure the return on your online event programs