Archived ReadyTalk Webinars
Missed a recent webinar? Want to review the content from a past session? Check out the ReadyTalk Webinar Series archives for recordings of past events. Access to the archives is free and a great way to review session tips or check out webinars that you missed.
‘Tis the season for Dickens: let’s take a look at webinar metrics of the past, present and future.
Modern marketers are becoming more and more sophisticated – and so are the webinars we are launching. As our webinars become more advanced, the metrics we measure must evolve as well. Relying solely on webinar registration and attendance rates to measure the success of a webinar are habits of the past. Effectively tracking ROI and key performance metrics (KPIs) are critical to our future success as marketers.
Join Sharon Burton, content strategy consultant and author of 8 Steps to Amazing Webinars, and Jerry Rackley, Chief Analyst at Demand Metric, as they dive into the six key performance indicators that you should be measuring in webinar programs and how you go about capturing, analyzing and acting on that data.
BONUS: Attendees will get a FREE Webinar Metrics Dashboard Tool provided by Demand Metric.
Are you an EloQueen or EloKing suffering from withdrawal after all of the great sessions and conversations at EE? Are you ready to drive more value and create more conversions from your organization’s webinars? Whether you are considering adding a webinar app from the AppCloud into your next Eloqua campaign or if you have already built one in, you’ll walk away from this session with 10 actionable tips to crank up the volume on your webinar programs in 2013.
On Wednesday, December 5, experts from Eloqua, Compendium and ReadyTalk will step you through an Eloqua program showcasing the latest advanced pre- and post-webinar techniques and processes that you can apply to make a difference in your next webinar. Attend and be ready to learn:
- Tips for improving form conversion and driving more registrants
- How the right confirmation and reminder emails can increase attendance rates
- The power of using polling and post-event surveys to uncover qualified leads
- Why webinar data cards help your sales team have better conversations
- Advanced follow-up tactics that go far beyond “thanks” and “sorry we missed you”
- Ways to continue to capturing engagement data from recordings after the live event
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to go beyond the basics and amplify your webinars with these advanced techniques and processes. Register now!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Which lead generation tactics were rated as the most effective, and how you can use them to generate qualified leads
- How B2B marketers are allocating their marketing budgets, so attendees can stay on top of new trends and priorities
- How one company increased pipeline opportunities by 65%, despite a 40% budget cut
- 4 steps you can use to evaluate the performance of your marketing activities, and make sound decisions for upcoming strategies
What happens when you bring together a leading provider of content marketing software and a leading provider of web conferencing for 60 minutes to answer your most burning content marketing and webinar questions? An hour’s worth of discussion on how to best utilize both of these marketing tactics to drive leads and create awareness.
Join Clayton Stobbs from Compendium and Simone Verhulst from ReadyTalk as they rapid-fire answer 20 questions about content marketing and webinars submitted by YOU and your peers! If you have questions about these topics (especially if it’s related to how webinars and content marketing can work together), then this is your ticket. Hit us with your best shot and invite your colleagues!
Online giving surged by over 35% last year, with gifts over $1,000 becoming increasingly commonplace. What are the keys to successful fundraising online, especially through social media?
Join us as we present some of the most useful, easy to implement, and effective tips shared at the sold out "Social Media for Nonprofits" conferences produced around the country, including insights by Beth Kanter, Guy Kawasaki, Ami Dar, and more. Bring your notepad, as this interactive session will be chock-full of practical, tactical solutions and actionable insights, including how to raise big bucks on Facebook, how to convert donors into fundraisers, and the keys to effective mobile fundraising.
An accurate, on-target database: Find out how you can reach the right people in the right companies. Get easily actionable tips to grow your lists with
Content they’ll eagerly consume and share: Learn how to engage and nurture prospects throughout the sales cycle. Discover how to strategically stretch resources by repurposing engaging content and learn it all from real-world examples.
Gain strategies to:
- Build a powerful database and keep it that way
- Keep prospects engaged by providing the content they really want
- Make the most of your content resources
In this hour long webinar, Sharon Burton will show you how to write up your webinar description that captures the attention of your target audience. She will then cover specific steps for getting the word out to possible attendees and maximizing your registration. At the end of this webinar, you will know how to:
- Write compelling webinar descriptions
- Find the markets you want to reach, (and do it effectively)
- Increase your attendance by 25%
A webinar can be one hour of content that disappears into the ether. Or, for high-performing marketers, it can be an essential, perhaps even evergreen, spur of valuable content and interactions with your audience. In our next webinar, Todd Lebo, Senior Director of Content and Business Development, MECLABS, and Daniel Burstein, Director of Editorial Content, MECLABS, will discuss webinar-related case studies from their team of reporters, along with an inside look at their own webinar efforts.
Their philosophy is to provide value to an audience (not push a product to prospective customers) with every webinar they conduct. Join us on May 31st, and hold them to that promise. Specifically, they'll discuss the three crucial phases of a webinar, with the goal of giving you (at the very least) one solid takeway to improve your own efforts:
- Before: Developing webinar content and pre-event promotions
- During: Managing the event in real-time and providing value to the audience
- After: Reusing content and getting feedback
Join Moira Vetter, CEO of Modo Modo Agency, to explore how outbound marketing, webinars, events and subsequent engagement builds and fosters relationships that lead to purchasing decisions and future referrals.