Archived ReadyTalk Webinars
Missed a recent webinar? Want to review the content from a past session? Check out the ReadyTalk Webinar Series archives for recordings of past events. Access to the archives is free and a great way to review session tips or check out webinars that you missed.
During this webinar we will cover:
- Trends in the social marketplace such as capturing user data and social search
- Different social strategies available
- Action items websites can take to make their sites more social
- Applying social analytics to improve results.
If you are like a majority of sales and marketing professionals today, you struggle with getting your webinar and online meeting data into salesforce.com for prospecting, nurturing and follow-up. The process can be inefficient, time-consuming and frustrating when your conferencing platform and your CRM system can’t talk to each other. Join us on September 27 to discover how three progressive companies have automated these processes by seamlessly integrating their conferencing platform with their CRM.
Learn how this integration enables you to:
- Quickly invite Leads, Contacts and Campaign Members to webinars or training sessions.
- Automatically record registration details in salesforce.com.
- Host a polished live webinar for up to 3,000 people.
- Instantly update salesforce.com with attendance data to speed sales follow-up.
- Create new leads for registrants and attendees not already in salesforce.com.
- Give your sales team greater visibility and access to these important programs.
We’ll cover different scenarios on how integration can make your webinar and training programs more efficient and effective. Avoid tedious spreadsheet work and save valuable time. Focus on your campaigns, demos, and training sessions - not on the amount of effort to move important data back and forth.
This hour long webcast will discuss the legal and practical considerations when forming a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Topics will include: state and federal requirements, governance, bylaws, articles of incorporation, IRS Form 1023, charitable registration and annual compliance, board minutes and resolutions, and insurance. We will also touch on the concept of fiscal sponsorship. Participants will gain an understanding of the mechanics of starting a nonprofit organization and the key elements needed to obtain Federal tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status.
B2B buyers have a growing tendency and capacity to research their purchase decisions online long before they engage with Sales. As marketers, we now need to assess which leads are ready to engage, and which are still in the independent research phase. By sending leads to Sales too early, we jeopardize the deal by scaring them off, therefore putting our marketing dollars and company revenues at great risk.
So, how do you know when your leads are ready to engage, and how do you nurture those that aren’t there yet?
Both of these questions and more will be answered during this 60-minute webinar, which will cover lead qualification, scoring and nurturing strategies for optimal lead generation ROI. We will also highlight MarketingSherpa’s FUEL methodology for B2B marketing effectiveness from lead generation to sales conversion.
Advances in technology are changing how business owners do their job. Do you know what your customers and prospects expect of you today? Christine Perkett, CEO and Founder of PerkettPR, shares her tips on how to begin using new technology-- from the iPad to the smart phone—to help grow your SMB efficiently while managing your customer expectations.
In this webinar you’ll learn not only the fundamentals of the advent of new technologies, but how technology is more than a gadget-- it’s a process that can lead to increased productivity and new innovative approaches for your SMB. In detail, Christine will cover:
- The role technology plays in the advancement of your SMB
- The necessary technology tools and recommendations you need to start incorporating in your SMB
- Opportunity for Q&A so that you can get your specific questions answered
As competition for your products and services continues to grow the customer experience is becoming the next battleground to differentiate your company and grow your business. In this webinar learn how companies are leveraging cloud computing and social media to build a customer centric company that builds loyal customers and drives profitable growth for your business.
Take away best practices on:
- How providing a great customer experience can deliver quantifiable financial impact
- Process and technology consideration for building a customer centric enterprise
- How to combine social media monitoring with CRM to improve customer service
We hope you can join us for this informational session. If you have additional questions you'd like our speaker to address during the presentation you can fill them in below.
Social media provides a direct line to engage your audience and share your brand values in an accessible and immediate way. When people connect to your business and appreciate your expertise, you gain loyalty that can help you grow your customer base.
Engaging with social media is also a valuable tool to use during a webinar and a good channel to distribute the event content afterward. During this webinar, we will show you practical tips for using social media before, during and after the event to engage audiences and continue the conversation after the event.
Join us for this enlightening webinar featuring Jamie Duklas from Booyah Online Advertising to learn how to:
- Set goals and measure success of your social media plan for webinar promotion and ongoing activities
- Define the staffing needed to engage the audience (moderator, speaker, chat monitor, Twitter monitor, etc.)
- Use social media for real-time engagement
- Use chat as a tool to bring the audience into the conversation
- Extend the life of the webinar content with ongoing social media touch points
Attendees will recieve follow up with a link to the recorded event along with a list of the Q&A from the session. Ramp your webinar program up quickly with these easy to implement tips!
It’s all about leads, sales and improved business results, right? So how do you get the results you need? Integrating your SEO campaign with all of your online marketing activities can pay big dividends. In this session, we will explore the ways that we helped clients successfully align social media, event marketing, video, and digital content production with their SEO objectives to increase year over year organic search traffic significantly. We highlight the correlation between dramatic SEO results and improved business outcomes.
You won't want to miss this event - We’re going to share strategy secrets with you! We’ll share actionable insights and results based on our success with clients, such as:
• Obtain more qualified leads through alignment
• Integrate digital marketing channels to increase sales
• Reporting KPIs and tracking success to ensure ROI
• How to reap huge rewards with less resources
Listening, Analyzing & Managing Social Media Traffic will cover how to develop a complete social media program for your company focusing on the plan and process. It is valuable if you are just trying to get started or looking to take your social media to the next level. In detail, we will cover:
- The social media maturity curve and how you can take the next step in growing your program
- The necessary social media software for monitoring, engaging and measuring (including recommendations on vendors)
- Opportunity for Q&A so that you can get your specific questions answered
Technology is creating an array of exciting possibilities for marketers. However, with each new possibility, the level of complexity increases. There are many tools available to move prospects through the funnel faster, but few better than webinar programs when seamlessly integrated into your marketing automation platform.
In MarketingSherpa’s 2011 B2B Marketing Advanced Practices handbook, 92% of respondents indicated that webinars were one of the most effective means of generating high quality leads (second only to website design and optimization). Yet too often, your webinar platform (and the valuable data it captures) is isolated from your marketing automation system. The disconnect delays pipeline acceleration, slows down conversion and complicates sales follow up.
Join us for this can’t-miss webinar featuring experts from MECLABS, Eloqua and ReadyTalk where you will learn:
- Why lead conversion and funnel optimization are so important to a marketer
- How the new science of funnel optimization relates to webinar attendance, engagement and conversion to sales-ready leads
- Why integration between your marketing automation and webinar platforms is critical to increasing conversion rates
- Best practices to improve your own webinar process, increase program ROI, and drive revenue
All attendees will receive a complimentary white paper and an Eloqua best practices program builder template that will make an immediate impact on your webinar program.
Dave Green, Director of Best Practices, MECLABS
Steve Woods, Chief Technology Officer, Eloqua
Mike McKinnon, Sr. Demand Generation Manager, ReadyTalk
Alli Libb, Moderator, American Marketing Association
Director of Best Practices, MECLABS
Dave has over 25 years of wide ranging B2B lead generation experience and is an expert in scalable lead generation for the enterprise, sales and marketing alignment, funnel optimization, lead scoring, lead nurturing, tele-prospecting and high-velocity database marketing. He is the author and co-author of numerous white papers, blog posts, articles, and a book, The B2B Refinery®. Dave is also a frequent speaker at MarketingSherpa, DMA, AMA, and other events.
Chief Technology Officer, Eloqua
Mr. Woods cofounded Eloqua in 1999 and has held the position of Chief Technology Officer since that time. Steven brings to Eloqua years of experience in software architecture, engineering and strategy, and is responsible for defining the product strategy and technology vision at Eloqua. Steven's insights into the application of technology to the marketing profession have been key to Eloqua's consistent record of client satisfaction. He was recently named as one of Inside CRM's Top CRM Influencers and recognized by Frost & Sullivan with their GIL prize for Innovation.
Steven is also a prolific writer on topics related to demand generation and the current transitions within the marketing profession. His book, Digital Body Language explores these topics, and he is a regular writer on his blog of the same name. Steven is also deeply involved with the Eloqua user community, with whom he regularly interacts through the discussions on his Eloqua Artisan blog.
Sr. Demand Generation Manager, ReadyTalk
Mike McKinnon has 15 years of experience in B2B marketing. Mike carries a wide breadth of experience into any project he tackles with experience in PR, digital marketing, market research and event promotion and sponsorship. After receiving his MBA from University of Denver in 2000, Mike worked as Director of Business Development at a start-up software company in Denver and built a worldwide reseller network with annual revenues in excess of $10 million.
In 2005, Mike moved to ReadyTalk where he began as Social Media Director and launched ReadyTalk's first foray into social media with blogging, link building campaigns, SEO and PPC. In 2007, he was promoted to Sr Demand Generation Manager where he is currently today and is responsible for creating demand and generating leads for the sales team through a variety of channels using webinars, PPC, advertising, PR, email, content syndication and partnerships.