Most marketers can agree, content is king. Quality content will capture the users attention and encourage interaction, and is one of the most effective ways to connect and communicate a brand’s vision and service offering.
By combining quality, engaging content with the abundance of tools now available via social media, brands can easily post and promote contributed content on a regular basis. Join Michael Weisfeld, Director of Social Media at BusinessOnLine, as he discusses how to effectively plan and execute a content marketing strategy that will produce a solid content lifecycle, with results that will forge a lasting relationship with your audience.
Key Points of Interest:
- Understand the user path – What are your leveragable channels and how do they lead to your goals?
- What’s buzz worthy and buzz worthless?
- Crafting engaging content vs. vapid content.
- Creating user focused Content Development Strategies centered on actual user data
- Learn how a manageable content execution plan can ensure maximum brand exposure and ROI