Businesses today cannot ignore the presence of social media in people’s lives. On-going conversations in the social media sphere require attention on your part, but also highlights your willingness to engage with customers or prospects on their timeline, where they choose. The opportunity to connect with customers is a critical element of building and maintaining your networks. Networking is no longer just about making a name for yourself; there’s an opportunity to utilize social networks to benefit both you and your customer. From promotion to post-event action items, are you making the most of your connections?
During this 1-hour event our panel will discuss the following:
- The usual suspects (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin), plus a few you may not have considered
- Establishing a ‘social media timeline’
- Tracking & Tackling – discovering the issues before they hit
- Making the most of your all networks, all the time
- Passing the ball – social media from marketing to sales
- And more ….
Bring your questions to the experts during the live Q&A session. Everyone wants to know how they can make better use of their social networks – what better place to take away some best practices from various industry perspectives.