You're planning a webinar. The speaker has been lined up, date is scheduled, content is ready - but how are you going to convince people to attend? The presenter and materials are a only part of the equation; now it’s your turn to capture some registrants along with some valuable information.
This 60 minute presentation will cover two critical pieces of the beginning stages of webinar planning. Registration pages and event invitations can play a vital role in both the success of your webinar along with post-event follow-up activities. Here are just a few items that we'll cover:
- Why would you need them?
- What should you look for in a service?
- How can this help in capturing leads?
- What should you include…and what can be left out?
- When should they be sent?
- How can you really capture the attention of your prospective audience?
If you’re involved in the planning stages of web events, large or small, you won’t want to miss out on these tips. Come with questions and suggestions; leave with valuable takeaways for your next webinar preparation phase.