Changing times require changing strengths, skills, and strategies. So how can people thrive in these turbulent times without totally reinventing themselves? The answers lie in the last place most of us look: inside our direct experience. That is where success leaves clues.
You can discover and utilize those clues with The Return on Experience model. This proprietary coaching tool has helped executives on four continents rapidly improve performance through a simple inquiry process. In minutes, people turn forgotten or unrecognized successes into strategies that they know from experience work. When past performance informs present action, the result is a positive Return on Experience (ROX).
Through discussions and a live coaching demo, participants will discover:
- The 3 magic questions that help people get "unstuck"
- The 6 types of successes anyone can tap
- How to identify the natural success process hidden in every experience
- How to turn that process into a repeatable success strategy
- Tips on using the ROX model as a self-coaching or leadership tool