Self-Awareness is the cornerstone of great leadership and the first of the 5 Attributes of Great Leaders (Self-Awareness, Bravery, Kindness, Innovation, Inspiration) A self-aware leader can play a pivotal role in building organizational self-awareness, an important characteristic of a great workplace. Join Hal Adler and Leadership Landing for a discussion around great leadership, and your role as a leader in creating a great place to work.
In The Self-Aware Leader: Your role in building a great workplace, participants will
- Understand great leadership behavior and attitude as defined by the 5 Attributes of Great Leaders
- Learn about the business results that great leaders achieve relative to their peers
- Be inspired by the stories of great leaders in great organizations
- Learn what short-term actions leaders can take in order to increase their own self-awareness and effectiveness
- Identify ways they can build self-awareness within their organization, helping it to become a great place to work