Developing online marketing programs for multi-unit businesses can be complicated. You want each individual store to have a unique budget and the freedom to create their own messaging, but for companies with hundreds of locations (and even those with only one) it can be an expensive and frustrating process. Learn how to give each location a unique voice without breaking the bank or pulling your hair out.
Join Alex Porter, VP of Location3 Media, as he discusses how to develop and manage an effective local search campaign that increases online visibility and drives traffic from customers within your community. Here’s what you’ll take away:
- In-depth understanding of how local search marketing works and how to make it work for you
- Various methods of geo-targeting for each search engine: IP address-based state, city and zip code targeting; geo-modified keywords; and polygon mapping
- How to incorporate custom elements and messaging to further entice local customers
- How to stretch marketing dollars with time/day parting and budget caps
- How to evaluate and measure success
Everyone is looking for ways to trim the fat these days. Local search marketing allows you to make these cuts without sacrificing visibility or volume.