We get that we're all drowning in a sea of data. But mostly, we don't realize how often we are being ripped-off by Internet duplicity. These strategies are increasingly sophisticated and have only your wallet as their target. The perpetrators are pitching from their blogs, web sites and social networks - and even taking the stage at local business events.
But, there are new online ways you can protect yourself. You'll leave this seminar with new tools to:
- Test and verify "expert" claims
- Turn the tables on the bad guys with social networks
- Use the Internet's free tools to spot the fakes
- Smoke out the rankest of the Google rankers
- Avoid social media tricksters and spammers
If you think you're immune from this kind of Internet sliminess, you must attend this seminar. This session is for people of all ability levels, from the technically adept to the completely hopeless.