Most succession plans do not reach their potential. They may look great on paper, and all of the benchmarked practices may be in place, yet research shows that most leaders do not believe that their organizations are equipped to manage succession successfully. In this 1 hour webcast, Hal will shine a light on the problem, share best practices from winning companies, and help you to move the needle on succession planning in your organization.
Whether a line manager, senior executive, or HR leader, this presentation will give you:
- An understanding of the importance of succession planning in today's business environment and how to use this process to show the "C-Suite" that HR is focused on sustaining the organization's business operations
- An in-depth look at the 5 Attributes of Great Leaders, how they differentiate great leaders from the rest and how understanding these attributes can make the difference between an ineffective and an effective succession plan
- Insight into how an organization's culture and core values can affect the success or failure of a succession planning process
- Ways to find the next generation of leaders within your organization and how focusing on behavior, attitude and results can help you widen the scope
- How to design and deliver a succession plan that differentiates your organization and ensures the right leaders receive the torch
- How to win engagement and accountability across the organization, ensuring your succession planning efforts come to life