There has been much talk about CRM becoming less effective. Is your loyalty program an example of this? How do your customers perceive your loyalty and retention initiatives? Are your program still fresh and in high demand by your customers? When was the last time you stepped back and evaluated your program — and made improvements?
To remain attractive to customers and effective for your bottom line, a loyalty and retention program must be tested, proven and refined over time. Key flaws can prevent your program from performing at its best and gaining the ROI you want to see. If you sense that your program is becoming stale and you’re looking for some refreshing ideas, attend this session and learn how to re-energize your loyalty and retention programs.
- Discover 10 new ideas to re-energize and pack more punch into your current loyalty and retention initiatives.
- Hear case studies describing how organizations in multiple industries rejuvenated their program initiatives.
- Learn how to evaluate your current loyalty program from the inside out.
- Discover the 5 most common mistakes loyalty program architects make that endanger customer loyalty.
- Learn how to generate 200 – 400% ROI by calibrating your program.
- Find out how to increase sales from customers by 2 – 8%.