Archived ReadyTalk Webinars
Missed a recent webinar? Want to review the content from a past session? Check out the ReadyTalk Webinar Series archives for recordings of past events. Access to the archives is free and a great way to review session tips or check out webinars that you missed.
The "M" word that everyone hates - meetings. There are good meetings and there are bad meetings - really bad meetings.
We've all been in these meetings. They go on forever never getting to the point, and you leave wondering why you were ever present. On the other hand, effective meetings leave you energized and feeling that you've really accomplished something. According to results of a Microsoft Office survey, employees spend 5.6 hours each week in meetings, and 71 percent of respondents felt meetings weren't productive.
Join Cindy Allen-Stuckey, CEO of Making Performance Matter, to learn how to determine if a meeting is necessary, and, if so, how to hold effective meetings that get things done. She will walk you though the 4 steps to determining the need for a meeting:
- Asking yourself how to best accomplish the task at hand
- Determining the purpose of the meeting
- The numbers behind the meeting
- Agenda planning
Today, says David Meerman Scott, “Everyone is selling. Even marketers."
The best companies empower all the people in their departments to apply the new rules of sales:
- Authentic storytelling to set the tone
- Content to link companies and customers
- Big data to identify buying signals and customize the experience
- Agile selling to immediately address buyer needs
- Real time engagement to keep customers happy
ARE YOU REACHING YOUR DECISION MAKERS IN REAL-TIME?
Register now to hear internationally acclaimed sales and marketing strategist and author David Meerman Scott share advice from his bestselling book - The New Rules of Sales and Service.
- How to redesign your website to create a never end stream of leads
- The key components of a comprehensive website strategy
- How to strategically assess your website pages
- Common wasteful website redesign mistakes to avoid
- Why the process 99% of websites are built on is broken and the correct process
- The current technology platforms and methods being used
- The need for increase in productivity
- Why too many of the current solutions available today fail to address organizational dysfunction
- Encouraging employees to adopt workplace technologies to streamline the organization
- Employee job satisfaction when it comes to technological processes
- How the workplace is shifting
- The three realities that both marketing and IT employees must consider in planning their development
- The five practices successful professionals employ to prepare themselves for tomorrow's workplace
- How marketing and IT are working as partners in tomorrow's workplace environment
- How to prepare today
- Why SEO and PPC are both important customer touchpoints in the marketing funnel
- How organic and paid search keyword and traffic conversion data inform each other
- How to cater your digital campaigns to consumers in various stages in the purchase funnel to help optimize ROI/KPIs
- Understand how different parts of the marketing funnel can help optimize ROI, spend decisions and influence your strategy to target your customers
Discover What Marketers Need to Know to Succeed in the New Year!
- The emerging trends marketers should be aware of
- Key challenges marketers will be facing in 2016
- Critical skills for success in 2016 and beyond
- Practical takeaways marketers can implement today
The modern workplace has the undue pressure of attracting the best talent, supporting the work at hand, being aligned with the digital flow of a business and providing the hospitality demand of the modern workforce.
All these factors come together to shape models appropriate for workplace design. Knoll, a modern design company known internationally for creating workplace and residential furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure, consistently explores what is next for the workplace.
Join Tracy D. Wymer, Vice President, Workplace Strategy at Knoll for an overview of key trends in today's modern workplace, including:
- Wellness and well-being
- Demographic shifts
- Infrastructure needs
- The role of the workplace as a hospitality center
Presented from vast research resources, including Knoll's own study, the workplace net.work, Tracy will also share case studies to highlight these trends at work.
Organic referrals are 17,400% more effective at converting prospects into paying customers than any other form of media and, since they’re free, they’re exponentially more profitable.
Once you know the psychological drivers that trigger your customers' referral reflex, compelling them to recommend your products and services to their friends, you can deliberately build these referrals into your business and drive dramatic growth.
The strategies and processes we’ll cover can be applied to any business, at any stage.
Part 1: The Drivers of Viral Referrals
- The core catalyst of all viral referral behavior
- A deep dive into the 4 psychological drivers of viral referral behavior
Part 2: Laying the Foundation for Viral Referrals
- 6 mindsets that instantly unlock viral opportunities in your business
- How you can generate viral referrals regardless of your industry or job title
Part 3: How to Build the Viral Drivers Into Your Business
- Two tools you can use to quickly identify gaps in your market
- 3 creative brain hacks that deliver innovative ideas
- 5 shortcuts to virality
This presentation is jam packed with specific, step-by-step examples. You’ll walk away not only with actionable tips and techniques, but specific ideas you can implement as soon as you get back to your office.
Forrest Dombrow, President, Solve Sales
While many companies are recognizing the value of Social Selling, just a few of them have realized the importance of involving their marketing departments in their Social Selling efforts. Forrester research says it clearly: "B2B marketers need to team with their sales counterparts to implement a balanced program that will provide the sales organization with realistic guardrails and quality content, while allowing them the flexibility to engage on social channels in a way that is most relevant to their professional networks".
In this value packed session, Sales for Life’s Brian Lipp and ReadyTalk’s Bo Bandy will cover:
- The reality of the modern buyer and the necessary changes that today's B2B marketing teams demand.
- How marketing can support sales teams with the right content that drives relevant conversations with prospects.
- How to align marketing with sales to implement a successful Social Selling program that connects with buyers.
Date: Tuesday, December 15th
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. PT)
Duration: 30 minutes