To be effective in today’s marketplace, we must be creative and innovative in our communication and in our innovative problem solving. Actually, you must stay ahead of the marketplace. Coloring Outside the Lines helps participants effectively use their innate creativity to their benefit in both their professional and personal lives.
The focus of Coloring Outside the Lines is on creatively managing change and to looking at the customer “experience” versus customer “service”.
What makes you different than anyone else out there? Attendees tackle the issues of VALUE vs. THE PERCEIVED COST of doing business with you. He addresses the concept of seeing the world through their eyes—from their perspective!
ARE YOU WILLING TO COLOR OUTSIDE THE LINES?
Join Jeff to learn:
- How to spark innovative thinking—in yourself and others
- How to re-define the challenges we face every day
- Motives for being more creative in your professional and personal life
- Techniques to effectively manage the change that comes with innovation
- How to challenge your existing “boundaries” when it comes to solving business challenges
- How to see the world through your internal and external clients’ filters no matter their background
- How to give yourself an Alternative Solution Kick when you think you have the right answer
Certified Speaking Professional, Jeff Tobe, challenges you to step outside your comfort zone in positioning yourself more creatively than ever before.