Today's workplace demands high performance of its employees, but that no longer means putting work ahead of everything else. Organizations formerly disregarded the need to balance life outside of work and accepted the fact that productivity suffered as a result. Today's more dynamic, team-oriented organizations require flexible, creative, sustainable performance, the kind that comes with people who know how to balance the urgent demands of work life and personal life without sacrificing either.
Therefore, goal of this program is to help participants identify major stressors, develop effective coping resources, and create strategies for positive change and life balance. This seminar will help improve professional and personal performance and increase life satisfaction.
Participants will learn to:
- Discover individual stress issues
- Capitalize on coping strengths to manage stress
- Minimize or eliminate common daily stressors
- Identify areas for coping skills improvement
- Communicate more effectively to improve problem solving
- Build mutually supportive relationships