Looking for that secret top sellers know and use to close bigger, more profitable deals with clients who respect them? It's consultative selling!
Consultative selling turns customers into clients who value your input and make decisions based on your recommendations. But being a consultant is a risk and requires changing the way you think about your clients' needs. It's more than just selling solutions.
In this session you will discover:
- The secret behind what makes a conversation consultative, and how to hold a consultative executive level discussion
- The keys to demonstrating thought-leadership even if you don't understand the client's industry
- Questioning that drives consultative selling and leads to sales
- The 3 facets of value your client wants you to unlock to justify their decision
- Making consultative recommendations your clients will want to hear
- What consultative sounds like, including real life examples
Bring your toughest questions and receive fresh consultative strategies and expert advice. Have your clients listening to you, calling you, and asking for your recommendations with your consultative approach to selling.