How do Best Companies do it?
Join Hal Adler, President of Great Place to Work Institute, to understand the essential ingredients and framework for creating a great place to work and what makes this year's "50 Best Small & Medium Companies" so great.
What will I learn?
Mr. Adler's presentation will:
- Provide examples of workplace practices at "best companies to work for."
- Examine the business case for building and sustaining a great workplace.
- Suggest everyday strategies for building a strong foundation of trust between managers and employees.
- Offer insight into how the Great Place to Work Institute selects their annual "Best Companies" lists — including the "50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America", recognizing companies with between 50-999 employees, and FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For, recognizing companies with more than 1,000 employees.
- Share what companies gain from participating in the survey and selection process.
Who should attend?
Senior leaders, managers, and supervisors of organizations aspiring to improve business performance by creating a great workplace.