- Develop and build the structure of a successful webinar
- Deliver a contagious, buzz-worthy presentation
- Get people talking about your event, before and after
- Execute a highly effective follow-on plan for leads
Archived ReadyTalk Webinars
Missed a recent webinar? Want to review the content from a past session? Check out the ReadyTalk Webinar Series archives for recordings of past events. Access to the archives is free and a great way to review session tips or check out webinars that you missed.
- How to identify your audience and present relevant content
- How to effectively plan and promote your event
- How to successfully deliver the webinar and engage your audience
- How to follow-up after the event and repurpose content to drive more leads
- Ways to maximize your reach before and after your webinar
- Which distribution channels will best reach your targeted audience
- What types of content to create before, during and after your webinar
- Creative ways to repurpose that content and wring every drop from your webinar
Webinars are an invaluable tool that B2B marketers can use to create awareness, generate new leads and educate customers. Integrating your webinar campaigns with other marketing initiatives allows for consistent messaging; quick, targeted follow-up; and a higher return on your investment.
Join us for an exclusive preview of the ReadyTalk app available in the ExactTarget HubExchange Marketplace and discover how integrating your webinar campaigns with ExactTarget can save you time while increasing ROI.
During the demo of ReadyTalk for ExactTarget, we’ll also discuss best practices for before, during and after your webinar including:
- The benefits of sending webinar emails and capturing registrations in ExactTarget
- Tips for driving higher registration and attendance rates
- Ways to engage your audience and learn more about them during the webinar
- Best practices for timely post-webinar campaigns
- Creative ideas for repurposing your webinar for ongoing content marketing
Transitioning from live, in-person presentations to a remote webinar scenario can be an intimidating change even for those who are well-versed in public speaking. As a presenter on a virtual event or webinar, you are competing for your audience’s attention with distractions outside of your control – email, chat, and the Internet are all available at your audience’s fingertips. How can you ensure that your message is being heard?
- How to be a better speaker in a remote environment
- Moderator tactics
- How to create a visual presentation that complements your message
- Engagement tools and methods
Webinars have long served as effective lead generation tools, but their value isn't limited to just lead generation. Webinars can provide value across the entire sales cycle.
This presentation will consider the typical sales cycle - Needs, Discovery, Consideration, Decision and Review - and share insight on how to produce webinars specifically designed to help move prospects through each phase faster. We’ll discuss:
- What a webinar might look like in each phase
- Mapping webinar topics based on existing customer personas
- Examples of B2B companies using these tactics successfully
- Key metrics that are critical for benchmarking webinars
- Action items for planning and delivering measurable outcomes that will meet or exceed your lead generation goals
- Proven methods to produce polished, impactful webinars that raise brand awareness
- Marketing and sales professionals responsible for demand generation and want to further streamline the webinar process
- Directors/VPs/Managers of Marketing looking to reach beyond their existing customer base to recruit an audience of fresh sales leads
- Content and Marketing Communication professionals wanting to learn new ways to get the most value out of their webinar program (e.g. new content opportunities and prospect campaign ideas)
- More than leads and sales: The smartest AdWords advertisers are building campaigns designed to increase and improve webinar registrations and content downloads
- What you need to know NOW: New mobile strategies and Enhanced Campaigns
- Truly integrated marketing: Maintaining brand and content voice from ad to landing page to webinar/event
Presentations are critical communications events for companies, because they're always given to inform or persuade, and the result of a presentation is almost always a decision. For these reasons, the quality of the presentation content, materials and presenting skills are major factors in achieving the desired results from a presentation.
A great presentation persuades and inspires; a poor presentation damages confidence in the ideas and the organization behind them. This webinar examines the three critical success factors for presenting - content, medium and delivery - and provides practical advice on optimizing each of these dimensions in your presentations.
More and more, marketing is driving technology decisions. Lately, marketers are bombarded with information on the latest marketing automation tools, CRM platforms, analytics and tracking software, and customer advocate programs to help sort through an overwhelming amount of market data. Now, more than ever, it’s the marketing managers who are controlling the decisions and the budget on which ones are implemented.
So what does this “hybrid” role of Chief Marketing Technology Officer entail and how does a new reliance on technology affect traditional marketing teams? Join Autumn Coleman, Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Manhattan Associates, to gain a better understanding of the role marketing is playing in technology purchases.
- The key areas of focus for a Chief Marketing Technology Officer
- How to simultaneously manage both marketing and technology objectives
- What hot technologies marketing teams are focusing on to drive sales
- And the impact these new technologies are having on measuring traditional key performance metrics