There's no shortage of data about your business--- you're likely drowning in data. There are more tools than you could possibly look at even if your sole job was to review social tools. Join Dennis Yu, Managing Principal of Facebook Marketing, and Justin Kistner, Director of Social Products of Webtrends, to find out exactly what you need to measure, how to measure it, and how to determine what is good versus bad for your type of company.
Archived ReadyTalk Webinars
Missed a recent webinar? Want to review the content from a past session? Check out the ReadyTalk Webinar Series archives for recordings of past events. Access to the archives is free and a great way to review session tips or check out webinars that you missed.
Most organizations use webinars as part of their overall marketing mix to generate demand, educate prospects & customers and provide thought leadership. But are you getting the best ROI on your webinars?
During this one hour session, we'll show how to create integrated marketing campaigns to generate interest and turn prospects into qualified leads. Learn how to extend and repurpose content throughout your chosen channels for maximum ROI.
Join Lisa Chen, Sr. Marketing Operations Manager at Rally Software, to learn:
- How a multi-touch campaign with relevant offers can drive engagement with prospects
- How to increase your campaign ROI and lead generation by integrating message and offers in multiple channels
- How to Build nurturing email programs pre and post webinar that drive registration, attendance and follow-on engagement
Ten tips for making webinars a more effective part of your marketing strategy
Done right, webinars are an extremely cost-effective method for driving more qualified leads and enabling a higher level of credibility with targeted audiences. But it’s not just the webinar that makes it successful, it’s what you do before, during and after that will make it a success. In this one hour event you’ll learn ten tips that build a strategy for webinars as a critical component of your overall marketing program.
Brett Schklar, Founder and CEO, The Market Creation Group
Alli Libb, Moderator, American Marketing Association
During this webinar we will cover:
- Trends in the social marketplace such as capturing user data and social search
- Different social strategies available
- Action items websites can take to make their sites more social
- Applying social analytics to improve results.
If you are like a majority of sales and marketing professionals today, you struggle with getting your webinar and online meeting data into salesforce.com for prospecting, nurturing and follow-up. The process can be inefficient, time-consuming and frustrating when your conferencing platform and your CRM system can’t talk to each other. Join us on September 27 to discover how three progressive companies have automated these processes by seamlessly integrating their conferencing platform with their CRM.
Learn how this integration enables you to:
- Quickly invite Leads, Contacts and Campaign Members to webinars or training sessions.
- Automatically record registration details in salesforce.com.
- Host a polished live webinar for up to 3,000 people.
- Instantly update salesforce.com with attendance data to speed sales follow-up.
- Create new leads for registrants and attendees not already in salesforce.com.
- Give your sales team greater visibility and access to these important programs.
We’ll cover different scenarios on how integration can make your webinar and training programs more efficient and effective. Avoid tedious spreadsheet work and save valuable time. Focus on your campaigns, demos, and training sessions - not on the amount of effort to move important data back and forth.
This hour long webcast will discuss the legal and practical considerations when forming a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Topics will include: state and federal requirements, governance, bylaws, articles of incorporation, IRS Form 1023, charitable registration and annual compliance, board minutes and resolutions, and insurance. We will also touch on the concept of fiscal sponsorship. Participants will gain an understanding of the mechanics of starting a nonprofit organization and the key elements needed to obtain Federal tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status.
B2B buyers have a growing tendency and capacity to research their purchase decisions online long before they engage with Sales. As marketers, we now need to assess which leads are ready to engage, and which are still in the independent research phase. By sending leads to Sales too early, we jeopardize the deal by scaring them off, therefore putting our marketing dollars and company revenues at great risk.
So, how do you know when your leads are ready to engage, and how do you nurture those that aren’t there yet?
Both of these questions and more will be answered during this 60-minute webinar, which will cover lead qualification, scoring and nurturing strategies for optimal lead generation ROI. We will also highlight MarketingSherpa’s FUEL methodology for B2B marketing effectiveness from lead generation to sales conversion.
Advances in technology are changing how business owners do their job. Do you know what your customers and prospects expect of you today? Christine Perkett, CEO and Founder of PerkettPR, shares her tips on how to begin using new technology-- from the iPad to the smart phone—to help grow your SMB efficiently while managing your customer expectations.
In this webinar you’ll learn not only the fundamentals of the advent of new technologies, but how technology is more than a gadget-- it’s a process that can lead to increased productivity and new innovative approaches for your SMB. In detail, Christine will cover:
- The role technology plays in the advancement of your SMB
- The necessary technology tools and recommendations you need to start incorporating in your SMB
- Opportunity for Q&A so that you can get your specific questions answered
As competition for your products and services continues to grow the customer experience is becoming the next battleground to differentiate your company and grow your business. In this webinar learn how companies are leveraging cloud computing and social media to build a customer centric company that builds loyal customers and drives profitable growth for your business.
Take away best practices on:
- How providing a great customer experience can deliver quantifiable financial impact
- Process and technology consideration for building a customer centric enterprise
- How to combine social media monitoring with CRM to improve customer service
We hope you can join us for this informational session. If you have additional questions you'd like our speaker to address during the presentation you can fill them in below.
Social media provides a direct line to engage your audience and share your brand values in an accessible and immediate way. When people connect to your business and appreciate your expertise, you gain loyalty that can help you grow your customer base.
Engaging with social media is also a valuable tool to use during a webinar and a good channel to distribute the event content afterward. During this webinar, we will show you practical tips for using social media before, during and after the event to engage audiences and continue the conversation after the event.
Join us for this enlightening webinar featuring Jamie Duklas from Booyah Online Advertising to learn how to:
- Set goals and measure success of your social media plan for webinar promotion and ongoing activities
- Define the staffing needed to engage the audience (moderator, speaker, chat monitor, Twitter monitor, etc.)
- Use social media for real-time engagement
- Use chat as a tool to bring the audience into the conversation
- Extend the life of the webinar content with ongoing social media touch points
Attendees will recieve follow up with a link to the recorded event along with a list of the Q&A from the session. Ramp your webinar program up quickly with these easy to implement tips!